Blueberry and Cream Cheese with Asian Honey Sauce in Crispy Wonton
Hidemi Walsh’s Blueberry and Cream Cheese with Asian Honey sauce in Crispy Wonton entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 8 Square Wonton Wrappers
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberry, washed
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, diced small
- Put wonton wrappers into muffin pan. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 7-8 minutes until golden brown. Let cool on wire rack.
- Make sauce. In a saucepan, put Sue Bee® honey, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, water and cornstarch. Heat over medium low heat and simmer stirring constantly until reduced by half and thickened. Let cool.
- When the wontons and sauce have cooled, assemble the desert. In each wonton, put blueberries and cream cheese equally. Pour the sauce over the top.