Black Forest Cookie Pizza
Ingredients for Crust
- Chocolate cake mix
- 2/3 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
Directions for Crust
- 1. Beat together half of the cake mix with the remaining crust ingredients.
- 2. Beat in remaining cake mix.
- 3. Spray a 12" pizza pan with non-stick spray or line with aluminum foil.
- 4. Drop dough by large spoonfuls and press together with the back of a well-buttered spoon.
- 5. Bake at 350 F for about 30 minutes or until done.
- 6. Cool completely.
Ingredients for Topping
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Directions for Topping
- 1. Beat cream cheese until smooth and then beat in honey and extract.
- 2. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- 3. Sprinkle with walnuts and spread with cherry pie filling.
- 4. Garnish with whipped cream or drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.