DIY Tuna & Honey Cat Treats
We love our four-legged friends, which is why we often feature homemade pet treats made with honey. In the past, we’ve featured recipes for our precious pooches: Peanut Butter Banana Honey Pet Treats and our Oats & Honey Dog Treats. But this one is for the cat owners.
And it is pawsibly the tastiest homemade cat treats your kitty has ever had! It’s a recipe for Tuna & Honey Cat Treats, and it’s the cat’s meow. It makes kittens smitten. Your feline will do a beeline to this treat. So, whip up a batch right meow!
- 2.5 oz. canned tuna
- 1 egg
- 2 oz SUE BEE® honey
- 1/2 oz grated carrots
- 1 tsp rice flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, add egg (and beat), along with the carrot, tuna and honey. Add rice flour (if necessary) and mix step by step until a consistent dough remains. Form small balls of the mixture.
- Place the treats on a greased paper tray and bake at 180 C for 10–15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest at room temperature.
- Store in a tightly sealed container for up to one week.
Categories: Honey Stories
You Might Also Be Interested In