Turkey Injection Sauce With Honey, Herbs and Spice
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 fresh sage leaf
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup garlic oil
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer for five minutes then cool.
- Strain cooled sauce.
- Using an injection needle, inject liquid into the turkey throughout all the breast and thighs. Make one hole, inject 1/3 of the liquid and move needle 1/3 of a turn to inject a 1/3 turn again and inject remaining.
- Two injections per thigh and three per breast should be good.
- Turkey can be marinaded 1-24 hours before you cooking. Rub any juice that oozes out gently over the turkey.
- Grill, fry or roast your turkey.