Sue Bee® Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
These delicious Sue Bee® honey-Mustard Chicken Wings are perfect for watching the game with friends! Try ’em on the grill or in the smoker for an even bolder taste.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® honey
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- In a small saucepan, combine Sue Bee® honey, mustard, butter, lemon juice and turmeric; bring to a boil.
- Line two large baking pans with foil and coat with cooking spray; place wings in pans.
- Pour the honey-mustard sauce over the chicken wings; turn to coat.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes; remove from oven and turn wings.
- Bake for an addition 30-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set.