Honey Grilled Shrimp
This is a deliciously sweet and citrus-flavored shrimp dish that can be served as either an appetizer or entree.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp white pepper
- Thread shrimp evenly on wooden skewers.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, lime juice and pepper, then brush the mixture on both sides of the shrimp.
- Place shrimp on grill, 4-6 inches above coals that have lost their flame, have a red glow and a thin layer of white ash.
- Baste occasionally with honey mixture.
- Grill 2-3 minutes on each side until shrimp are opaque.