Sue Bee® honey Glazed Ham
- 2 cups Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (5-pound) ready-to-eat ham
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Score ham and stud with the whole cloves. Place ham in foil-lined pan.
- In the top half of a double boiler, heat the Sue Bee® honey, orange juice and butter. Keep glaze warm while baking ham.
- Brush glaze over ham and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Baste ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze. During the last 4 to 5 minutes of baking, turn on broiler to caramelize the glaze.
- Remove from oven and let sit a few minutes before serving.