- 1/4 cup good Sue Bee® honey
- 4 cups plain yogurt
- raisins raisins
- orange zest orange zest
- 1 orange
- 1/3-1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Line a sieve or colander with cheesecloth or paper towels and suspend it over a bowl. Pour the yogurt into the sieve and allow it to drain, refrigerated, for 3 hours or overnight.
- Place the thickened yogurt into a medium bowl and stir in the Sue Bee® honey, raisins, walnuts, vanilla and orange zest. Thin with orange juice until it is a desirable consistency.
- Garnish with sections of orange, orange zest, raisins, or walnuts and serve. Enjoy!