- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tubes buttermilk biscuits
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon. cinnamon
- 1. Remove biscuits from tubes and cut into fourths.
- 2. Mix sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon together in a bowl.
- 3. Roll biscuit pieces in mixture until coated.
- 4. Place pieces in well greased tube pan or angel food cake pan.
- 5. Mix Sue Bee® honey, margarine and 1 tablespoon cinnamon together and bring to a rolling boil.
- 6. Pour over biscuits and bake at 350 F for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 7. Let stand about 5 minutes and invert over plate.
- 8. To serve, pick off pieces like a "monkey".