Mini Honey Cheesecakes
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 lemon
- Beat Sue Bee® honey ricotta and sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth and well-combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well as each egg is added.
- Blend in the cinnamon and the lemon rind.
- Spoon the mixture into eight lightly greased recesses in a muffin pan.
- Bake in a moderate oven 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until firm.
- Allow to cool and serve with a drizzle of extra honey, a dollop of cream or mascarpone, and berries.