Juicy Cornish Game Hens
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 Cornish hens
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter and stir in Sue Bee® honey and chili powder; mix well.
- Stir in orange juice, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Cut each hen into two halves.
- Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place hens in baking dish, skin side down, and place in oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Turn hens over and baste generously with all of the mixture.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until well browned.