Honeyed Carrots With Cumin
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 48 cut baby carrots
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients except carrots.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Add carrots, stir and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until most of the liquid has evaporated and carrots are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Serve, room temperature, in a bowl with toothpicks on the side.