Honey Soy Glazed Chicken
Add a tasty twist to your family dinner with this Honey Soy Glazed Chicken recipe. The mixture of salty and sweet will have your tastebuds singing. The best part is that it can be ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Heat oven to 475 F.
- Line a shallow roasting pan or 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce and 1/3 cup water. Add chicken and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 30-40 minutes, basting with juices from edges of pan every 10 minutes, until well-browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of drumstick registers 165 F.
- Serve chicken drizzled with pan juices.