Honey Sesame Tilapia
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons tangy sweet mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups sesame sticks
- Wash and pat dry tilapia.
- In shallow bowl, mix together Sue Bee® honey, mustard, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Place sesame sticks in food processor and crush until it resembles coarse sand. Place in large shallow bowl.
- Brush each tilapia fillet on both sides with honey-mustard mixture, then coat with crushed sesame sticks.
- Place coated fish on a non-stick or lined baking tray and bake at 375 F for 15 minutes.