Honey Jalapeno Salad Dressing
This Honey Jalapeno Salad Dressing recipe is easy and takes only a few minutes to make. Its smooth consistency has the perfect blend of sweet and spicy.
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Stir to make sure there are no remnants left at the bottom.
- Blend for another 30 to 60 seconds to make sure the dressing is smooth and chunk-free.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.