Honey-Herb Chicken and Spinach Salad
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10 ounces torn spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Mix dressing, Sue Bee® honey, juice and basil.
- Reserve 1/2 cup dressing mixture.
- Place chicken on greased rack of broiler pan.
- Brush with 1/2 of the remaining dressing mixture.
- Broil 10 minutes.
- Turn; brush with remaining dressing mixture.
- Broil an additional 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces; keep warm.
- Toss spinach, mushrooms and cashews; top with chicken.
- Drizzle with reserved 1/2 cup dressing mixture.
- Garnish with red onion rings.