Honey-Glazed Pea Pods and Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups carrots
- 8 ounces fresh pea pods
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- In 2-quart saucepan bring water to a full boil.
- Add carrots, cover; cook over medium heat until carrots are crisply tender – about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add pea pods; continue cooking until pea pods are crisply tender – about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain; set aside.
- In same pan melt butter; stir in cornstarch.
- Add carrots, pea pods and Sue Bee® honey.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through – about 2 to 3 minutes.