Honey Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch paprika
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a large saucepan over medium low heat, mix together Sue Bee® honey, ketchup, garlic, 1 cup of water, hot sauce, molasses, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt, Cajun seasoning, paprika, red pepper, white pepper and black pepper.
- Allow the mixture to simmer approximately 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon of water.
- Adjust amount of water as needed to fully dissolve cornstarch.
- Stir into the sauce mixture.
- Continue simmering approximately 15 minutes.
- Stir butter into the sauce mixture.
- Continue simmering mixture approximately 15 more minutes, or until butter is melted and the sauce has begun to thicken.
- Serve over meats prepared as desired.