Honey Corn on the Cob
Fresh sweet corn covered with butter, salt and pepper is a summer tradition almost everyone can relate to. Add a tasty new twist to this classic dish by adding fresh basil and touch of honey to the mix.
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 ears sweet corn
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn and place in boiling water until tender. Allow to cool.
- Mix Sue Bee® honey, butter and basil together until well combined.
- Cover the corn with basil-honey butter.