Honey Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Have a chocolate craving? This rich, creamy Honey Chocolate Avocado Mousse will take care of that! The chocolate takes over the flavoring of this dessert so you don’t even realize it is made with avocados. Make this mousse for a quick and easy dessert.
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® honey
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl set above a pot of simmering water. Be sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl so you don’t risk burning the chocolate.
- Place the Sue Bee® honey, avocado flesh, melted chocolate and water in a food processor and blend together until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and chill in refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with your favorite fresh berries.