Honey Butter Tomato and Cream Cheese with Granola
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, washed
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup granola, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cold
- Cut cherry tomatoes into half. Dice cream cheese small.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add Sue Bee® honey and sugar to the skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low heat, stir to melt sugar and simmer until lightly thickened.
- Add tomatoes to the skillet and simmer for about 3 minutes tossing to coat occasionally.
- Put the honey-butter, tomato and cream cheese into two ramekins evenly. Stir until combined.
- Make the crumble by mixing together granola, all-purpose flour and butter in a bowl until crumbly.
- Put the crumble on the filling and bake in preheated 375 F oven for 8-10 minutes until the filling is bubbling.