Grilled Teriyaki Burgers
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- Stir together Sue Bee® honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Stir 2 teaspoons soy sauce mixture into mayonnaise; set aside.
- Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce mixture, beef, salt and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
- Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Grill over medium-high heat (350-400 F) 4 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink.
- Coat cut sides of buns with cooking spray, and grill, cut side down, 2 minutes.
- Spread buns evenly with mayonnaise mixture, and fill with the patties.