Dried Fig, Goat Cheese and Arugula Salad
Easy to make, surprisingly elegant.
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 6 white dried figs
- 6 ounces arugula
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- Toast walnuts on a baking sheet in the oven at 300 F until they are just fragrant, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- In a food processor, or metal bowl, combine Sue Bee® honey, rosemary, vinegar, water, mustard, salt and pepper. Slowly blend in the oil.
- Combine arugula, figs and walnuts in a salad bowl. Give the dressing a final whisk and toss with salad.
- Divide salad onto four plates and garnish with one tablespoon of goat cheese.