Day After Leftovers Casserole – Can Make Ahead!
What happens when you combine your leftover turkey, potatoes, and vegetables? This unforgettable day after casserole.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp Sue Bee® honey
- 3 cups leftover stuffing, or 3 cups leftover dinner rolls, cubed
- 1-2 cups leftover turkey
- 1 ½ tbs Italian herbs
- Any leftover vegetables
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, gravy, Italian herbs and mashed potatoes. Add the leftover stuffing or cubed rolls to the mixture, and toss to coat.
- Stir in the turkey and any leftover vegetables and pour into a greased casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight (optional).
- When ready to enjoy, preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 45 minutes to an hour. Let rest 5 minutes and then serve.