Creamy Peach and Honey Popsicles
Our Creamy Peach and Honey Popsicles are a healthy and sweet snack that the kids can eat without spoiling their dinner! This delicious treat is perfect to cool them down after playing outside in the summer heat. With just a few ingredients, you can make an amazing after-school snack that even you will love.
- 6 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch wide wedges
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 cups plain yogurt (regular or Greek)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Transfer sliced peaches to the baking sheet and gently toss with 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® honey and dash of sea salt.
- Arrange peaches in a single layer; roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring half way or until the peaches are soft and juicy.
- While the fruit is roasting, blend together remaining 4 tablespoons of Sue Bee® honey, yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Place the mixture in the refrigerator so it stays cool.
- Let the peaches cool, then scrape the peaches and all of their juices into the bowl of yogurt. Use a big spoon to gently fold the mixture together.
- Use the spoon to transfer the yogurt blend into a popsicle mold. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least four hours.
- When you are ready to pop out the popsicles, run warm water around the outsides of the molds for about 10 seconds and gently remove the popsicles. Enjoy!