Cream of Cantaloupe Soup
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups cantaloupe
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 16 ounces lemon yogurt
- fresh sliced strawberries
- In a food processor or blender blend the cantaloupe for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
- Process for an additional 10 seconds.
- Add the cream and Sue Bee® honey.
- Scrape down the sides and process an additional 10 seconds.
- Pour the cantaloupe mixture into a bowl and fold in the yogurt.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- To serve place in a bowl and garnish with fresh strawberries.