Colorful Crunchy Grecian Salad
Margee Berry’s Colorful Crunchy Grecian Salad entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cooked and cooled farro or barley
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved small yellow and or red cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped trimmed green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped Kalamata pitted olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- In a large bowl whisk lemon juice, Sue Bee Honey, mustard, lemon peel, garlic, and salt; continue whisking while streaming in oil until mixture emulsifies.
- Stir in farro or barley, cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, green onion and olives into same bowl, tossing to coat.
- Add feta cheese and mint, gently stir to blend.