Blueberry Muffins with Splenda
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1/2 cup light margarine
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In another bowl, beat margarine, Splenda granular and Sue Bee® honey with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, add vanilla.
- Alternately stir in flour and milk.
- When blended, fold in berries.
- Spoon batter into paper lined or greased muffin cups.
- Bake until golden in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.