Beverly Hills Cafe Chicken Salad
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic in oil
- 1/4 cup very thin sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 1/2 pounds cooked boneless skinless chicken
- Mix all ingredients (except for the chicken) together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill, the longer you chill, the better.
- Remove from refrigerator.
- Stir well, then mix with the chicken.