Berry Nice Honey Pecan Pancakes
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 strawberries
- 10 pecan halves
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil until they are combined.
- Pour the bowl of liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until it is a smooth and creamy batter without lumps.
- Stir in the finely chopped pecans.
- Heat a griddle and once hot drop the batter in equal portions onto the griddle. Turn the pancakes when the edges are golden brown and bubbles start to appear in the middle.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, stack them up into equal stack on five plates.
- Place two pecans in the middle of each top pancake.
- Slice one strawberry per pancake stack and arrange the slices around the two pecans.
- Place the Sue Bee® honey in the microwave for between 25 and 30 seconds being careful not to touch the hot honey with your fingers when you take it out.
- Stir two teaspoons of the raspberry preserves into the hot honey until they are combined. Let cool for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the raspberry honey over the pancakes and serve.