Balsamic Honey-Glazed Salmon
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 salmon fillets with skin (5 to 6 oz. each)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Season flesh side of fillets with salt; place skin side down in a shallow baking pan.
- Roast at 500 F for 5 minutes.
- To make glaze, thoroughly mix Sue Bee® honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic and salt.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon glaze over each fillet.
- Roast at 500 F for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon to serving plates and drizzle 1 tablespoon remaining glaze over each fillet.