Baked Honey Granola
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup slivered almond
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and almonds.
- In a glass measuring cup, warm Sue Bee® honey in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add olive oil to the honey and stir.
- Drizzle the honey-oil over the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake granola until golden and crunchy, stirring once, anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven and pan.
- Pour onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper to cool; stir in the dried fruit.
- When cool, store in a sealed container. If it clumps, just give it a toss.