Sounds Nutty, Tastes Yummy
Try this fruit pizza recipe for a fun after-school snack
Tired of your kids eating potato chips, candy and other unhealthy snacks after school? Here’s something a little different, and it even includes fruit!
But your kiddos won’t mind eating fruit when you tell them it comes on a Honey-Drizzled Strawberry Nutella® Pizza. You heard right. Nutella pizza. Rather than traditional marinara sauce or tomato paste, we use Nutella, our favorite sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread. And rather than pepperonis, we use strawberries and drizzle them with SUE BEE® honey!
If you follow trends on TikTok, Facebook and other social media channels, you might have seen versions of this tasty treat. We’ve kept ours simple and easy to make. Because, when kids come home after school with the hungries, you gotta act fast! (Or, better yet, make it ahead of time.)
- Your favorite pre-made pizza crust, or dough (we like the Pillsbury® Pizza Crust Thin & Crispy Mix)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Nutella
- SUE BEE® honey for drizzling
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Bake pizza crust per instructions on package and let cool.
- Spread Nutella on crust.
- Layer strawberries on top of Nutella.
- Drizzle SUE BEE® honey over strawberries.
- Dust top of pizza with powdered sugar.
You Might Also Be Interested In