DIY Honey Bear Valentine
Nothing says “I love you” more than a homemade valentine! Our DIY Honey Bear Valentine is not only the perfect way to impress your honey, but it’s the perfect craft for your kids to make for their classmates. And not to mention, it’s a great way to reuse any empty Sue Bee Honey bear bottles you’ve got around the house.
Fill the empty honey bottle with candy, top it off with one of our downloadable cards and surprise your loved ones on Valentine’s Day!
- empty Sue Bee honey bear bottle(s)
- Valentine’s Day M&M’s
- candy hearts
- any other candy of your choosing
- white card stock paper
- ribbon or colored twine
- hole punch
- Once you have gathered all of your supplies, remove both front and back labels from the empty honey bear bottle(s).
- Fill the bottle(s) with Valentine’s Day-themed candy and put the caps back on.
- Print valentine’s cards below and cut apart each individual card, using whichever designs you prefer.
- Fill out the to and from sections of the card(s) and, using a single hole punch, make a hole in either of the top corners or the top middle part of the card.
- Using ribbon or twine, tie the tag around the neck of the bottle, and your DIY Honey Bear Valentine is complete!