12 French Toast Recipes With Honey
French toast is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout the United States. It’s made by soaking bread in a mixture of beaten eggs – often with milk or cream – before being fried and served warm with fresh fruit, syrup or other toppings. Honey can be used in the making of french toast, as well as a topping.
Try any of these 12 french toast recipes with honey for breakfast this weekend!
1. Sue Bee® Honey French Toast Casserole
This yummy breakfast treat is made with 3/4 cup Sue Bee® honey, apples, cinnamon and more!
2. Honey Vanilla French Toast
This tasty recipe was an entry in our Sue Bee® Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest by Diane Hunsinger!
3. Chocolate French Toast with Rosemary Fruit Sauce
Chocolate french toast? Yes, please! Here’s another entry in the Sue Bee® Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest from KC Quaretti.
5. Peanut Butter, Banana & Honey Stuffed Almond Crusted French Toast
If you’re not afraid of stacking your french toast with tons of great flavor, give this creation from The Noshery a try.
6. Banana Bread French Toast with Strawberry Sauce & Honey Whipped Cream
Baker’s Royale‘s recipe is a unique spin on french toast and sure to be a hit.
You Might Also Be Interested In