Sue Bee Honey Trail Mix
If you enjoy classic trail mix, this is the recipe for you. Everything you love and anything you like can be added to our Sue Bee Honey Trail Mix. Having a party? Place each ingredient into a bowl with a spoon and give your guests a plastic bag to fill with whatever combinations they choose. They will appreciate the snack and can take it with them when they leave!
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups of cereal
- 2 cups M&M chocolate candies
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together cereal, peanuts, raisins and pretzels in a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave butter in microwave about 1 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in Sue Bee Honey and pour over cereal mixture.
- Mix until coated.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread heated mixture on waxed paper until completely cool.
- Pour into a 2 quart mixing bowl and stir in M&Ms.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.