Sue Bee® Honey Habanero Sauce
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 15-oz. cans peaches, drained
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt (adjust according to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place the peppers, garlic and onion into blender or food processor. Pulse or chop until the peppers are very finely chopped.
- Add the Sue Bee® honey, peaches, vinegar, brown sugar, spicy mustard, paprika, black pepper, cumin, salt, liquid smoke, allspice, coriander and ginger. Pulse or chop until peaches are cut into chunky-sized pieces.
- Serve with your favorite flour or corn chips.