This sweet and savory glaze makes the skin beautifully brown and crispy and will enhance the flavor of your roast turkey.
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 15 pound turkey
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tie the turkey’s drumsticks together and tuck the wings underneath. Place turkey in roasting pan breast side up and bake at 325 F for two hours.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, dijon mustard, dried rosemary, onion powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl and brush over turkey after first two hours of baking. Return to oven and continue to baste turkey with pan drippings until thermometer reads 180 F about two hours.
- Remove turkey and cover with tin foil for up to 15 minutes before carving. Serve with stuffing and gravy.