Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
This recipe is fast and easy to make. And always a hit.
- 1/2 cup Aunt Sue’s raw & unfiltered honey
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or flavoring
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 14-ounce package milk chocolate candy kisses
- Cream together first 5 ingredients.
- Add baking soda, salt, vanilla and flour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for 8 to 12 minutes, or until brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press an unwrapped kiss into each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool until chocolate kisses harden again.