Honeyed Grape Chocolate Jelly
Kathleen Harman’s Honeyed Grape Chocolate Jelly entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1 1/3 cup Aunt Sue’s® Raw-Wild Natural Honey
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened grape juice
- 3 tablespoons powdered pectin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces good-quality chopped dark chocolate
- Place grape juice in large saucepan. Add powdered pectin and lemon juice and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil for one minute.
- Add Aunt Sue’s Raw-Wild Natural Honey and bring to a full boil – a boil that cannot be stirred down. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in chocolate until melted. Place in container of choice and allow to cool and jell if serving immediately.
- If canning, carefully ladle hot mixture into hot sterilized half-pint jar, leaving 1/4-inch headspace. Remove air bubbles, wipe rims and adjust lids. Process in a boiling-water canner for 5 minutes.