Combine Sue Bee® honey and grated zucchini with other common ingredients to make this deliciously moist Honey-Zucchini bread!
- 1 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Butter two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add oil, then Sue Bee® honey and vanilla.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir into zucchini along with nuts.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until tested done.
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes before turning out.