Honey Spice Cookies
One taste of these cookies and you’ll know why we’ve already made dozens of them. You’re welcome, and enjoy.
- 1 ½ sticks of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Aunt Sue’s raw & unfiltered honey
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together brown sugar and butter.
- Slowly add the Aunt Sue’s® honey, then the egg; mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to the creamed mixture.
- Make sure the batter is mixed well then form balls and dip in white sugar and place on greased cookie sheet sugar side up.
- Bake for 7 minutes.