Honey Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Energy Bars
Our Honey Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Energy Bars will help jump start your morning and fill you up without slowing you down. Make these tasty bars the night before so you can grab-and-go the next day. With just a few simple ingredients, these sweet treats are sure to become your family’s new favorite snack.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Stir together oatmeal, chocolate chips and coconut in a bowl.
- Mix in Sue Bee® honey and peanut butter. Stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture from bowl to a 9×9 baking pan lined with parchment paper and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until mixture has set.
- Remove from refrigerator and pull out the parchment paper with the mixture.
- Cut the square mixture into the desired size and enjoy!