Honey Carrot Medley
With only a handful of ingredients, our Honey Carrot Medley is easy and delicious.
- 1 bunch carrots
- 3 tsp Aunt Sue’s® honey (divided)
- ½ tbs canola oil or olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
- Feta cheese (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove carrot tops. Split the carrots lengthwise once, if you prefer carrots with a bit of crunch to them. For completely soft carrots, split them again, leaving you with quarters.
- Combine the canola or olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 2 teaspoons of Aunt Sue’s® honey. Toss the carrots in the mixture to coat and then transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the carrots until the edges are brown, about 15-25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice with remaining 1 teaspoon of honey. Pour over carrots. Taste and season. Garnish with Feta cheese, as desired.