Honey-Baked Chicken Wings
Your new (and soon-to-be-favorite) baked chicken wings recipe is here. These wings are perfect for tailgates, football watch parties, or any event! Hut-Hut-Hike!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 18 whole chicken wings
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, salt, ground black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade and toss to combine.
- Arrange the coated chicken wings on a baking sheet.
- Cook the wings in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until crisp and cooked through.