Honey Vanilla French Toast
Diane Hunsinger’s Honey Vanilla French Toast entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 8 slices of sour dough bread
- Beat the eggs together with the milk and cream.
- Add the Sue Bee® honey, vanilla and cinnamon and whisk thoroughly.
- Heat large skillet and melt half of butter.
- Meanwhile soak each piece of bread in egg mixture for 5-10 seconds.
- Add bread to skillet leaving space between; Cook on both sides for 2-3 min until golden brown. Serve and garnish with warm Sue Bee® honey, syrup or jams. Enjoy!