- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 frozen pie crust, thawed
- cinnamon sugar
- Beat Sue Bee® honey, cream cheese and cinnamon together.
- Spread mixture over pie crust.
- With a sharp knife, cut the pie dough into 12 triangular sections.
- Sprinkle nuts over pieces.
- Roll each triangle from outer edge toward tip.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for about 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Drizzle with Sue Bee® honey and serve.