Charcuterie Tray with Honey Mustard Sauce
Layer your favorite meats & cheeses to create an appetizer worth sharing.
Your favorite meats & cheeses, such as
- Genoa Salami
- Guanciale, Cured Spanish Lomo (or other cured meats)
- Aged Cheddar
- Blue Cheese
- Fig Almond Cakes
- Assorted Fruits & Nuts (dried figs, thinly sliced pears, toasted walnuts, etc.)
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 1/3 cup deli style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Aunt Sue’s® honey
- Chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt
- To make the charcuterie tray: Arrange your selected meats and cheeses on a wood cutting board or solid surface.
- To make the Honey Mustard Sauce: Combine the deli style mustard, honey, chopped parsley, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Enjoy!