Charcuterie Tray with Honey Mustard Sauce
Did someone say charcuterie board? Layer your favorite meats and cheeses and pair it with our signature Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce to create an appetizer worth sharing.
Your favorite meats & cheeses, such as
- Genoa Salami
- Guanciale, Cured Spanish Lomo (or other cured meats)
- Aged Cheddar
- Blue Cheese
- Fig Almond Cakes
- Assorted Fruits & Nuts (dried figs, thinly sliced pears, toasted walnuts, etc.)
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 1/3 cup deli style mustard
- 2 tablespoons Aunt Sue’s® honey
- Chopped parsley
- Pinch of salt
- To make the charcuterie tray: Arrange your selected meats and cheeses on a wood cutting board or solid surface.
- To make the Honey Mustard Sauce: Combine the deli style mustard, honey, chopped parsley, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Enjoy!