Anytime PB Honey Goat Cheese Rice Cracker With Strawberries and Basil
Merry Graham's Anytime PB Honey Goat Cheese Rice Cracker with Strawberries and Basil entry in the Sue Bee® honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Aunt Sue’s® Raw-Wild Natural Honey
- 3 teaspoons Sue Bee® Orange Honey
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 rice crackers
- 4 ounces creamy goat cheese or cream cheese
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 9 basil leaves
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each rice cracker.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese with 1 1/2 tablespoons Aunt Sue’s Raw Honey. Dollop honey-goat cheese on top of the peanut butter-rice crackers.
- Arrange strawberries and basil on top of honey goat cheese.
- Drizzle Sue Bee’s Orange Honey over the strawberries and serve.