We all want to look and feel our best, especially for spring and summertime coming up. But a restrictive, stressful diet just isn’t on our warm-weather agenda. Instead of removing things from your diet, why not try adding our healthy Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar?
Honey is already healthy on its own, but when combined with apple cider vinegar, the long list of benefits only grows. With tons of amazing health benefits, apple cider vinegar can help play a key role in weight loss. What’s not to love?
Benefits of drinking our Honey & Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Speeds up metabolism
- Boosts energy
- Helps you to feel fuller longer
- Aides in digestion
- Helps with weight loss
- Promotes healthy hair
- Reduces inflammation
- 2 tsp Sue Bee honey
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 8 oz cold water
- Mix honey and apple cider vinegar together in a glass.
- Add cold water and stir until combined.
- Drink 1-3 times per day to boost your health.
- For best results, drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to allow nutrients to absorb.